Queen City Football Club - Mission - To provide an environment where soccer players can learn the game, improve their skills, compete at a high level, and enjoy a complete club experience for an affordable price
Advantages to QCFC
- Cost per player is affordable
- We offer a fun, but competitive environment.
- We offer winter trainings in a state of the art indoor facility.
- Our senior coaches have high school/college playing experience, plus high school/college coaching experience.
- We offer competition levels from D3 all the way to D1.
- We are driven by our clear mission to help every player improve their skills, technique, team play, and love of the game at an affordable price.
- We offer the chance to play in a competitive environment with other players from your school, and surrounding schools.
- We offer team building activities such as out of state tournaments, laser tag, go cart racing, etc.
- Caring coaches and parents that put players first
Board of Directors:
Club Founder/President – Shane Bufano
Director of Coaching – Shane Bufano
Director of Girls Soccer – Christopher George
Director of Boys Soccer – Terry Wetmore
Director of Communications – Matthew Moore
Board Member at Large - David Martin